Job Title: Chief Human Resources Officer
APPLY HERE: https://spsmo.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=4159
Pay Grade: Negotiated Contract
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Deputy Superintendent - Operations
Responsible for providing oversight to the delivery of human resource programs and services; ensures attainment of the District’s strategic goals relative to staffing, supports, retention and diversification. Monitor and guide the implementation of the District’s talent management and benefits systems and strategies. Achieves defined objectives by planning, evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining services in compliance with established policies, laws and regulations. Serves as a member of the Superintendent’s Executive Leadership Team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, human resources management, law or related area is required. Master’s or advanced degree preferred.
- Human Resources certification through either Society of Human Resources Managers or the American Association of School Personnel Administrators preferred.
- Human Resources management experience with increasing levels of responsibility, including four (4) years’ experience at the leadership level is required.
Certificates, Licenses and Other Special Requirements
- MOASPA or SHRM certification preferred.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Clearance, the results of which must be satisfactory to the District, required.