St. Charles School District is Hiring a Business Coordinator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Analyzes, develops and monitors the district’s budget.
- Coordinates a wide variety of accounting projects (e.g. database development, position control, etc.)
- Develops and Implements reporting and accounting procedures for the purposes of providing internal financial controls throughout the organization.
- Monitors expenditures against budget and/or a wide variety of account information to ensure the accuracy of reported information, availability of funds.
- Prepares and presents a wide variety of financial and reporting information and documents (e.g. budget overview, financial statements, accounting processes, distribution formulas, etc.)
- Provides salary and fringe benefit projections and other fiscal information that affect the meet and confer process.
- Cross trains with payroll/benefits and accounts payable/receivable functions.
- Reconciles fiscal information and account balances to verify accuracy of information, maintaining accurate balances and complying with accounting practices.
- Assists with the in-service training of principals, teachers, and support personnel in relation to business policies, procedures and reports when necessary for the efficient management of the school district.
- Complies with State Law and District policies and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- At least three (3) years of School Finance/Accounting experience, preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Proficient in Excel
Terms of employment: Term of 246 Days 8 Hours Per Day. - Benefits Included.
Visit the district’s website at www.stcharlessd.org and click on the appropriate link to apply.