Parkway School District is Hiring a Director of Facilities
DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR The Parkway School District, Department of Human Resources, is currently accepting applications for the position of Director of Facilities for the 2019-2020 school year.
Successful candidates must possess strong management and leadership skills, as well as, demonstrate excellent skills in written and verbal communications. The Director of Facilities has major responsibilities in the following areas:
• Direct and manage the planning & engineering, construction, maintenance, custodial & grounds, warehouse and environmental services.
• Advise, recommend and provide estimated costs of construction projects districtwide of all levels to the Board of Education, Superintendent, Chief Financial Officer, Superintendent’s Action Team, and other district administrators.
• Oversee inspection and environmental safety of all district facilities. Develop and initiate sound financial controls throughout the facilities department and follow all district policies. Make recommendations and decisions on facility related items that may impact the learning environments of the district and may have districtwide impact.
• Initiate recommendations on expenditures; consult with other operation directors, building administrators, superintendent’s action team and managers on reports to the Board of Education regarding meeting mission-related goals and objectives; and, communicate with the general public regarding construction and facility issues. Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred with emphasis in facilities planning, maintenance, construction
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience with progressively higher levels of supervisory responsibilities and managing plant/facility operations
Minimum salary $101,238 - commensurate with experience 12-month working contract Excellent fringe benefits Interested external candidates must apply on-line at www.parkwayschools.net.
Under Quick Links; Human Resources/Employment, Employment Opportunities, AppliTrack MUST ATTACH RESUME, TRANSCRIPTS AND THREE (3) LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION.
Interested internal candidates must apply on-line through AppliTrack. Parkway School District 455 N. Woods Mill Road Chesterfield, MO 63017