Join other district administrators, directorsand managers during this workshop to learn how the ESSA coding changes impact district staff, strategies and community. This workshop will provide answers to the questions:
1. What are the coding changes?
2. What does this mean for the ASBR?
3. How will the data affect my strategic planning?
4. How do I prepare to answer questions from my community and Board of Education?
Information from DESE presentations will be shared, along with practical, concrete tips you can use for sharing your district's financial story. *Attendees can earn one CPE credit in Finance, with completion of all requirements. Download for more information
1. Explain your role in complying with ESSA.
2. Describe how the data will drive your strategic planning process.
3. Identify strategies for answering questions from your community.