Registration Opens Feb. 1, 2021
MoASBO’s annual spring conference is the best conference available in Missouri for school business officials. Conference attendees learn about best practices and new strategies to keep their school districts fiscally sound. A variety of sessions on current topics are presented, many of which may be taken for CPE credit.
A different format for the conference means a different registration package and process.
Four things you need to know in preparing for conference registration:
1. Change in registration fee structure and process – no early bird registration, instead there is a group discount available for active members.
Multiple Active members from the same school district can receive discounted registration
- First active member from a district: $150
- Each additional registrant from the same district: $75, IF all individuals complete one registration submission. Each active member from the district MUST be on one registration submission to receive the discounted rate.
- Non-members may register in a separate registration submission for $200.
Note: The business associate conference registration fees are not listed above.
2. The first 21 active members who register will receive a free MoASBO polo shirt. Size information will be requested following registration. Shirts will be mailed to registrants.
3. Conference registration includes a package (12) of pre- and post-conference webinars. There is no additional charge for these webinars.
4. All conference registrants will receive a complimentary journal. Take notes, write down ideas and questions, doodle and draw pictures. Journals will be mailed to registrants.
If you have questions about your member status or believe that your member status is incorrect, please contact the MoASBO office.
If you wish to renew your membership or join MoASBO to take advantage of the benefits, please complete the Membership Form Here.