What you need to know:
1. Change in registration fee structure and process – There is no early bird registration. Instead, there is a group discount available for active members.
(If you have questions about your member status or believe that your member status is incorrect, please contact Diane Winters at email@example.com.)
If you wish to renew your membership or join MoASBO to take advantage of the benefits, please complete Membership Registration Here.
2. Multiple Active members from the same school district can receive discounted registration
- First active member from a district: $150
- Each additional registrant from the same district: $75, IF all individuals complete one registration submission. Each active member from the district MUST be on one registration submission to receive the discounted rate.
- Non-members may register in a separate registration submission for $200.
Note: The business associate conference registration fees are not listed above.
4. On demand and live breakout sessions – There are 29 on demand sessions and 16 live sessions. A complete list of session descriptions and presenters will be posted when all details are finalized. You can expect sessions on the impacts of COVID 19, legal “hot topics,” accounting, budgeting, HR, technology, construction, transportation, communication, and MORE.