Upcoming Event:71st Spring Conference
April 21 - 24, 2024
Margaritaville Lake ResortSupport Staff Conference
October 9 - 11, 2024Margaritaville Lake ResortAdministrative ConferenceOctober 17 - 19, 2024
Kansas City, Missouri
Frequently Asked Questions for Conference Registration:
How do I Register?
The member portal is a comprehensive platform for managing essential information about your district and you. Moreover, the Portal facilitates event registration for both members and non-members.
How will I receive verification of my registration?
- A confirmation page is sent to the registrant’s email address when the registration is submitted.
- The confirmation page serves as the invoice; the confirmation number is the invoice number.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation page for ease of access to registration information.
How do I make payment for my conference registration?
- The preferred method of payment is by credit card when registering. The registration confirmation page serves as an invoice.
- Checks are accepted. Include the registrant’s name and the name of the conference on the check stub or enclose a copy of the confirmation page, along with the check, and mail to the office in Jefferson City.
- Purchase orders are not accepted.
- Payment by credit card may also be provided after submitting the registration by modifying the registration payment information.
What is the mailing address to submit payments by check?
3550 Amazonas Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
When is payment due?
- All registration fees and or outstanding fees must be received prior to start of the conference.
How do I access my registration to verify or modify?
- Log in to the member portal - this is a comprehensive platform for managing essential information.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
- There is a $50 fee for cancelled registrations up to the cancellation deadline.
- No refund will be given after the cancellation deadline.