Executive Finance Forum
November 15 - 16, 2021
April 25 - 27, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions for Conference Registration:
What information will I need to provide to register for a conference?
- You will your name and contact information.
- It is important to provide consistent information. If you use a different name for CPE credits or other records, please use this name for registration to ensure accuracy.
How will I receive verification of my registration?
- A confirmation page is sent to the registrant’s email address when the registration is submitted.
- The confirmation page serves as the invoice; the confirmation number is the invoice number.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation page for ease of access to registration information.
How do I make payment for my conference registration?
- The preferred method of payment is by credit card when registering. The registration confirmation page serves as an invoice.
- Checks are accepted. Include the registrant’s name and the name of the conference on the check stub or enclose a copy of the confirmation page, along with the check, and mail to the office in Jefferson City.
- Purchase orders are not accepted.
- Payment by credit card may also be provided after submitting the registration by modifying the registration payment information.
What is the mailing address to submit payments by check?
3550 Amazonas Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
When is payment due?
- All registration fees and or outstanding fees must be received prior to start of the conference.
How do I access my registration to verify or modify?
- Select the applicable conference from the MoASBO web site menu.
- Enter the confirmation number and email address from the confirmation page provided upon registration.
- The confirmation number can be requested by selecting "already registered" and providing the registrant's email address.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
- There is a $50 fee for cancelled registrations up to the cancellation deadline.
- No refund will be given after the cancellation deadline.