MoASBO memberships are annual, July 1 – June 30. Your rights to these “member only” resources will end on June 30 if you have not renewed and paid your membership for the next year.
Online Community Benefits
Through a partnership between MoASBO and ASBO International, MoASBO members have access to a private, online community where you can:
- Collaborate with peers in Missouri and around the world.
- Access news and resources.
- Get answers to your most pressing school business questions.
Login Information and Video Instructions
- Log in by using the member ID/Password provided to you via email from ASBOI. You’ll be guided through the process to complete your profile and explore the site.
You will automatically be subscribed to a daily email digest of activity on the network. You can change the frequency of these messages or unsubscribe from network emails. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Theresa Boulware, ASBO International’s membership manager, at 866.682.2729 x7080.
- Once you have completed this process, you can:
- Bookmark this page on the ASBOI web site and collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- Go to Missouri ASBO online community, where you can communicate exclusively with peers from our state and review documents in the MoASBO documents library.
Accessing the Missouri ASBO Online Community (including login)
To access the Missouri ASBO Online Community, begin by navigating to network.asbointl.org. In the upper right corner, click on the “sign in” button. Enter your username and password, then click “submit.”
If you have forgotten your username or password, click on “Forgot Username or Password.” This will bring up a new screen where you can request to reset your username or password.
After signing in, you will see the main landing page. In the top bar, click on “communities,” then “all communities.” This will populate all communities available to you to join. Your list may look different than mine, but that is ok! Scroll down until you find Missouri ASBO, then click on it. You are now in the Missouri ASBO Community!
How to Access the Document Library
To access the document library, click on the “library” tab on the home page. You may view the documents by folder or by list. You may also sort them by date, title, most viewed or top scorer.
How to Post a Discussion Item
To post a discussion item, click on the “discussion” tab on the home page, then “post new message.” Enter your message, then click “send.”
How to View the Active Member Directory
To access the member directory, click on the “members” tab on the home page. We have over 800 members in our community, so take advantage of the search functions located here. For example, if I wanted to search for Amber, I would enter her name here, then find members, and now I only see members named Amber.