Please note: MoASBO memberships are annual, July 1 – June 30. Your rights to these “member only” resources will end on June 30 if you have not renewed and paid your membership for the next year.
GLOBAL SCHOOL BUSINESS NETWORK
Through a partnership between MoASBO and ASBO International, MoASBO members have access to a private, online community where you can:
- Collaborate with peers in Missouri and around the world.
- Access news and resources.
- Get answers to your most pressing school business questions.
To access this free MoASBO membership benefit, you need to:
- Log in by using the member ID/Password provided to you via email from ASBOI. You’ll be guided through the process to complete your profile and explore the site.
You will automatically be subscribed to a daily email digest of activity on the network. You can change the frequency of these messages or unsubscribe from network emails. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Theresa Boulware, ASBO International’s membership manager, at 866.682.2729 x7080.
- Once you have completed this process, you can:
- Bookmark this page on the ASBOI web site and collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- Go to Missouri ASBO online community, where you can communicate exclusively with peers from our state and review documents in the MoASBO documents library.
To access documents in the documents library:
- Click on the LIBRARY tab at the top of the Missouri Community page.
- Choose the way you want to view documents – List View or Folder View – and click on the appropriate icon (List or Folder) To see the list of folders, you need to click on the folders icon