Not a member? Join today to access the Missouri Online Community and all of our other exciting benefits.
Being a member of MoASBO means you are connected to colleagues from across the state who understand the challenges of being a school business official. You have opportunities to network, communicate and collaborate. Additionally, you can receive outstanding professional development to help you grow as an individual and help you improve the work of your school district. View all benefits here
Online Community Benefits
Through a partnership between MoASBO and ASBO International, MoASBO members have access to a private, online community where you can:
- Collaborate with peers in Missouri and around the world.
- Access news and resources.
- Get answers to your most pressing school business questions.
Login Information and Video Instructions
- Log in by using the member ID/Password provided to you via email from ASBOI. You’ll be guided through the process to complete your profile and explore the site.
You will automatically be subscribed to a daily email digest of activity on the network. You can change the frequency of these messages or unsubscribe from network emails. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Theresa Boulware, ASBO International’s membership manager, at 866.682.2729 x7080.
- Once you have completed this process, you can:
- Bookmark this page on the ASBOI web site and collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- Go to Missouri ASBO online community, where you can communicate exclusively with peers from our state and review documents in the MoASBO documents library.
Show your MoASBO pride and spirit with MoASBO apparel! Wear a MoASBO shirt to conferences and workshops.
Promote your professional organization by wearing our branded apparel to work. It's a great way to tell people about MoASBO.