2022 Spring Conference Legacy Event
During the Annual MoASBO Spring Conference, we will be partnering Care to Learn.
With your support, we can help provide critical and immediate support to Missouri school districts.
MoASBO will be collecting hygiene, health and food items.
This drop-off will be located at the MoASBO conference registration desk.
- Stick deodorant (men’s and women’s)
- Feminine Hygiene products
- Body wash
- Underwear (boy’s and girl’s - all sizes)
- Socks (all sizes)
- Hair brushes and hair ties
- Laundry Detergent
- Hand Soap
- Wash Cloths
- Bar Soap
- Individual, microwaveable Mac & Cheese cups
- Individual, microwaveable soup cups
- Individual applesauce cups
- Individually wrapped snack crackers
- Individual tuna pouches
- Individual granola bars
- Individually wrapped pop tarts
- Individual oatmeal packets
- Single-serve cereal pouches/boxes
To learn more about Care to Learn, please visit their website.
For more information about this Legacy event, please contact Amber Branson at firstname.lastname@example.org.