Executive CommitteePurpose: This committee shall consist of the President, Vice-President and Past- President. The MoASBO Executive Director shall serve as ex-officio, non-voting member.
- Plans the agenda for meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Provides leadership to the association between meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Serves as a direct resource to the Executive Director.
- Evaluates the performance of the Executive Director on an annual basis.
- Functions as the Nominating Committee to solicit, review and submit nominations for members of the Board of Directors and office of the Vice-President
2023 - 24 Committee members:President - Paul Northington, Hancock Place School DistrictVice-President - Dr. Steve Shelton, Lee’s Summit R-7 School DistrictPast President - Mary Jo Gruber, Pattonville School DistrictMoASBO Executive Director - Kim Cranston