Congratulations to the SFOs who achieved their certification!
It takes a wide array of technical skills to successfully navigate the day-to-day fiscal and operational duties of running a school district.
The SFO certification is an opportunity to:
- Measure your knowledge and skills against a professional standard
- Be recognized for your professional accomplishments
- Increase your visibility and marketability
- Continue your professional development
- Stand out from your peers by demonstrating initiative, professionalism, and dedication to school business management
- Instill stakeholders' confidence in your school system
Certified Administrators of School Finance and Operations (SFO) in Missouri:
Kindra Atkinson Dr. Geoffrey Macy Patty Bedborough Jennifer Milligan Cynthia Byous Paul Northington Collyn Carey Sheila Privat Susan Dawson Dr. Phil Pusateri Pam Frazier Linda Quinley Matt Fritz Cindy Reilmann Kelly Genge Kevin Richmiller Victoria Glaspy Dr. Steve Shelton Mary Jo Gruber Dan Steinbruegge Nathan Holder Stephanie Terry Dr. Brian Huff Katie Thone Kurt Kaup Brian Whittle