ASBO International offers a Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations® (SFO) designation.
MoASBO offers an SFO® study group periodically. This one-day prep session for the SFO® is facilitated by MoASBO members who have earned their SFO®. They will review topics covered by the exam and provide examples of exam questions.
It takes a wide array of technical skills to successfully navigate the day-to-day fiscal and operational duties of running a school district.
The SFO certification is an opportunity to:
- Measure your knowledge and skills against a professional standard
- Be recognized for your professional accomplishments
- Increase your visibility and marketability
- Continue your professional development
- Stand out from your peers by demonstrating initiative, professionalism, and dedication to school business management
- Instill stakeholders' confidence in your school system
Please visit the ASBO International website for information on the Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations designation.
Current SFOs, visit the ASBO International website to view the Re-certification Guide.
For more information about SFO® resources in Missouri, contact Kurt Kaup, SFO at email@example.com
Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations (SFO) in Missouri:
Kindra Atkinson Patricia Hubbard
Patricia Bedborough Kendra Hutsell
Charles Brazeale Kurt Kaup
Cynthia Byous Michelle Kinder
Susan Dawson Geoff Macy
Carol Embree Stephanie Norris
Pam Frazier Paul Northington
Matthew Fritz Ron Orr
Kelly Genge Tyson Otto
Mary Jo Gruber Mary Pittala
Judith Hedrick Cindy Reilmann
Jason Hoffman Steven Shelton