ASBO International offers a Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations® (SFO) designation.
MoASBO offers an SFO® study group periodically. This one-day prep session for the SFO® is facilitated by MoASBO members who have earned their SFO®. They will review topics covered by the exam and provide examples of exam questions.
It takes a wide array of technical skills to successfully navigate the day-to-day fiscal and operational duties of running a school district.
The SFO certification is an opportunity to:
- Measure your knowledge and skills against a professional standard
- Be recognized for your professional accomplishments
- Increase your visibility and marketability
- Continue your professional development
- Stand out from your peers by demonstrating initiative, professionalism, and dedication to school business management
- Instill stakeholders' confidence in your school system
Please visit the ASBO International website for information on the Certified Administrator of School Finance and Operations designation.
Current SFOs, visit the ASBO International website to view the Recertification Guide.
For more information about SFO® resources in Missouri, contact Steve Shelton, SFO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Administrator of School Finance
and Operations (SFO) in Missouri:
Kindra Atkinson Dr. Geoffrey Macy Patty Bedborough Jennifer Milligan Dr. Charles Brazeale Paul Northington Cynthia Byous Ron Orr Collyn Carey Stephanie Piatt Susan Dawson Mary Pittala Carol Embree Dr. Phil Pusateri Pam Frazier Linda Quinley Matt Fritz Cindy Reilmann Kelly Genge Dr. Steve Shelton MaryJo Gruber Dan Steinbruegge Patricia Hubbard Katie Thone Dr. Brian Huff Brian Whittle Kurt Kaup